Monday, March 11, 2013

7 days!

Hey all, 

Oh mylanta! it's almost there. Crunch time! we are exactly one week away from when i ship off to basic training! So damn exciting, thrilling, nerve wracking, and a number of other things. 

This last week i am dedicated to spending with friends, family and other loved ones. I have to say, i must be pretty lucky if i'm having to schedule people in to spend time with them before i leave, right? I'm one lucky gal i must say. 

I have a lot of stuff to do this week. Sigh. Like selling my car. And transferring the title and all that jazz. it'll be a sad day. And packing up more stuff and all that good stuff. I'll be coming home for 2 weeks before i go to my first duty station. So, i should have some time to get that taken care of. 

What else can i ramble about? 

well, thats it for now. 
Allegra

"When I hear the call, there is nothing that will stop me from my mission.

I will fight to your position, risking life and limb, and destroying any enemy crazy enough to think he is going to get between me and my objective.

Once there, I will do everything and anything to get you out of harm's way. I will never stop until I've done so, no matter the risk.

I'm going to keep you alive. I'm going to stop the bleeding. I'm going to dress your wounds. I'm going to dull your pain. I'm going to get you home or I'm going to die trying.

When I hear the call, before God, before Mom, they call for me.

Because I will come every time.

I am an Army Medic."





No comments:

Post a Comment