Monday, January 28, 2013

49 Days

Hello All, 

Well we are in the 40's! YES! Which as you can tell makes me quite excited. I am actually getting quite far with the whole cleaning and organizing thing. Tomorrow my mission is to clean my car. And take some more stuff to Goodwill. 

I don't think I'm going to start packing up my stuff until sometime in February. I have enough boxes that is for sure. But I'm not sure if i will be able to come home before i go to my first duty station. So, i just want to get everything ready, so that my parents have to do as little as possible. 

I really don't have a whole lot to say today. But i am going to Texas for a few days to go see my Grandma and cousins, and Aunts. So that will be nice. And i have determined that i will be as good there as i was in New Mexico. I have to be. PLUS there is a CrossFit gym a couple miles from my cousins house. so i could run there and back every day. Kinda handy huh?

see you later,

-Allegra


If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus. And you must not stay there, you must go beyond them...

1 comment:

  1. This is great for you before you go! Kind of a mental prep before you become the best you that you will ever know! Keep up the good work!

    -Cam

    ReplyDelete