Wednesday, January 23, 2013

54 days

Hi, 

Not much going on in my world today. Just getting more and more anxious to leave for basic training. I really wish i could leave sooner, but i will sit here and try and wait patiently. 

Over the last few weeks i have met a few other future soldiers that i will be going to basic training and my Advanced training with. So that is pretty cool to be able to know a few familiar faces when i get to Basic Training. Makes it a little less frightening. Because even though i am SO EXCITED. I'm a little nervous as well. This is going to be such a big change for me. In a good way. But this will be my first time away from home for more than 3 weeks. So it's kind of scary but exhilarating at the same time. 

And boy i cannot wait for my last day. Ever since i put in my notice and told them what my last day of work would be, i've kinda checked out. But hey i only have to work 11 more shifts. I have been using all of my vacation time before i leave. Which has been so nice. And i have to say, i've been off work for about a week now. and its been quite nice. And i really don't want to go back to work. But i dont go back until the 31st, and then off for another 3 days. so thats not so bad. and then i work 4 shifts and off for a week. then work another 4 shifts and off for another week. then work 3 shifts and off for good! so that really isnt too bad if you think about it. 

And i have to say even though i have been out of town the last couple days, i have been really good with working out and earing good. I am commited to losing those 15 last pounds before basic training. Thank you Dad for teaching me discipline. 

Well that is it for now,
Allegra


There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving...and thats your own self

No comments:

Post a Comment