Friday, January 25, 2013

52 Days

Hello all, 


Well we are one day closer to shipping off to Basic Training, and i absolutely cannot wait. 

I go back home tomorrow, and then its back to business and getting everything cleaned up and all organized. I have been really good while on Vacation. I haven't cheated and i have worked out every day since being on vacation. Which usually when i am on vacation i cheat every chance i get. haha! So I've been doing very good. So we shall see when i get home if I've lost any more weight. These last 15 pounds are being very stubborn.

I don't go back to work for several days, and I'm already dreading going back to work. I am really going to have to talk myself into it. I kinda wish that i have more vacation time, i would take it in a heartbeat. Only 11 more shifts, only 11 more shifts, only 11 more shifts. Hopefully it is 11 good shifts. 

I think over the next week i am going to make my first duty station wish list. I kinda know certain places I'd like to get stationed, but i want to do some research before i make an official decision. Since I would really love to be a Medic that is attached to a Infantry Unit, i need to figure out where the biggest Infantry Units are. I know for sure Fort Bragg (North Carolina)is one. I just need to learn where some other of the biggest ones are. If i don't get attached to a Infantry Unit, Germany would be awesome, or really anywhere overseas. Walter Reed would also be pretty awesome. So we shall see. Typically you submit your wish list within the first couple of weeks that you are at Advanced Training. And i hear that usually you find out what you first duty station is going to be about a month before you graduate from Advanced Training. 

Okay, well i cannot think of anything else to rant about today.

-Allegra


As we strain to grasp the things we desire, the things we think will make our lives better: Money, popularity, fame, we ignore what truly matters the simple things like, friendship, family, love.The things we probably already had.




No comments:

Post a Comment