Thursday, January 24, 2013

53 Days

Howdy, 

Almost to the 40's how exciting is that?! its really going by really fast. I am so excited. It feels just like yesterday that i raised my right arm and swore in into the United States Army. I hope that the next few weeks go by really fast. less than 2 months. that is crazy. 

I go home on Saturday and once i get home i will continue to finish cleaning and organizing my room. And get my car cleaned up as well. Then when i have 2 weeks off in February i will have time to relax and enjoy myself while i can. I am milking all this time while i can. Because once March 18th hits i will be busy as hell until September or October. So it is good i take advantage of this time. Plus it will be nice to see some family before i ship off. 

Nothing really super exciting about today. 

You know one thing that i will miss a ton is CrossFit. That place has changed my life. I have become so much more confident, and able to do so much more since i joined. And all of the Women there have truly had a pretty profound affect on my life. And i really will miss Ahwatukee CrossFit. 

I was actually driving to work the other day, and thinking about everyone i will miss and started tearing up. There really are a lot of people that i will miss. i wish i could name everyone. but thats a long list. But i truly am blessed with amazing friends and family. i couldn't be any luckier. 

See you next time,
Allegra

Soldiers Creed:
I am an American Soldier
I am a warrior and a member of a team
I serve the people of the united states, and the live the army values
I Will always place the mission first
I will never accept defeat
I will never quit
I will never leave a fallen comrade
I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and profficient in my warrior tasks and drills.
I always maintain my arms, my equipment, and myself
I am an expert and a proffessional
I Stand ready to deploy, engage and destroy the enemies of the United States Of America in close combat
I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life
I am an American Soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment