Sunday, January 20, 2013

57 Days.

Hello World, So it is officially less than 2 months until I leave for Basic Combat Training. I am Going to Keep blogging about everything until i leave. Hopefully everyday. And my Friend Sam will keep you all updated through BCT(Basic Combat Training). And as soon as I am able i will start blogging again once i get to my Advanced Individual Training. Which is my Medic training in Fort Sam Houston, Texas. 

Time is already going by so fast. it feels like it was just yesterday that i swore into the Army. Although i do kinda wish that time would go by just a little bit faster. But i do have all sorts of things i gotta do before then. 

I am just so overwhelmed with excitement about joining the army. It is something that i have wanted to do since i was a kid. And in the last couple years i've been seriously juggling with it. And finally just decided to do it. I was so scared and frightened about what everyone was going to say, do or think about my decision to join the Army. But i have to say everyone has been so supportive. And i am so thankful for the support i have been surrounded with. So, truly Thank You. 

I cannot wait to embark on this new adventure of mine. it's all that i've been thinking about recently. As you can tell since I'm counting down the days. But now it is working on my PT(Physical Training), Nutrition, clean and organize, spend as much time with my family and friends, getting promoted, memorizing creeds and such, and a few other things. 

Well for now that is a wrap. 

-Allegra




4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this, I look forward to reading how you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do great, Allegra! I have all the faith in the world in you. And feel comfort you are giving of yourself to keep this country safe. Go get 'em! I think you deserve a WOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allegra,

    Nice blog site !
    I was a combat medic for 20 years
    and served in two wars.

    I also wrote a book about being a combat medic that got published.

    Check out my website at
    www.medicstory.com

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete