Tuesday, January 22, 2013

55 days

Hello world,

55 days. 7 weeks and a few days. less than 2 months. 1320 hours. time is flying by. This morning after i went to Crossfit i went on a longish run. (6.5 miles), and while running realized how seriously blessed i am. I have an amazing support of family and friends. i couldn't be any luckier. I obviously have done something right in this lifetime. So, thank you. Really.  

back to that run i went on this morning, best run i have had in a long time. i was booking it too. i could have kept on going, but i was pretty limited on time, because I'm going to New Mexico today to see my Grandpa and his wife. But i hope they are having some nice weather this week. because i plan on running my heart out while i am there. 

I'm thinking that maybe things are working out for the better. I really cannot wait for this new adventure of mine to begin. i truly will miss all of my friends and family. But this is going to be such a great opportunity for me. And i get to do what i truly love to do. Help people. I cannot wait. And i promise that i will keep in touch as best as i can. 

I really don't have anything serious going on today. just a day full of traveling and so on. I believe that we are going to some sort of Military Museum tomorrow. And my grandparents have some pretty decent running trails around here, so i'll be able to keep up with that. Thank goodness. 

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. 

-Allegra

Whatever you do, do it all for the Glory of God
1 Corinthians 10:31





No comments:

Post a Comment