Wednesday, February 27, 2013

19 days.

hello friends, family, and everyone else who has been incredibly supportive. I cannot believe we are at 19 days! Incredible! I'm excited, nervous, thrilled and so many other descriptive words. I'm so thankful that i have such a great support system. I couldn't do this without ya'll supporting me. Well i could but you awesome people make it that much easier. I know this new adventure i am embarking on will change my life. For the better. I know that i will get a lot out of it besides just Medical Experience. 

So, since i've enlisted i've been a little obsessed with watching YouTube Videos on basic training and what my Medic training will be like. I gotta say, i cannot wait until i do my first IV. oh, and Wound care, i love wound care. 

I am back in full on training mode. My ankle is completely healed. It doesn't even hurt anymore. But, i'm not going to do anything to hurt it right now, so i'm avoiding doing stuff that would make it hurt again. But i can definitely tell i haven't been training for a while. Every single muscle in my body aches. haha! Thank you Rebecca Parent. 

Lets see, what other random crap can i talk about?

Oh! well yesterday. I saw this Video on YouTube. And it really inspired me. So, you should all watch it. It's amazing. Well i think so at least. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLOjIKt7wOk&list=PLuCr7fqyOHBt948tq7jN1fyU1EorBJizJ

Thank you all for all of your love, understanding and support. I love you all. 

-Allegra


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frighten us. You playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconscioulsy give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."



No comments:

Post a Comment