Tuesday, February 26, 2013

20 Days.

Hello all,

Sigh. Tomorrow will hit 19 days! i am so thrilled, nervous, excited, and scared all at the same time. This is the first time i will ever have left home. Like truly left home. I'm so excited. 

Its creeping on me fast, time is a ticking. And very quickly. I better get to it and get things done. I"ve gotten the most important things done, so thats the most important. 

I don't know if i told you all, but i got an Address book, and if you would like to get any letters from me, please message me or text me your address. I got most of my family and some friends. But not all. I won't know what my address will be until a couple weeks of being there. Because the first week we are there is called reception and we are on a different location on the army post than when we offically get into our Basic Training Battalion. So, be patient with me. 

I am pretty sure that my graduation will be on May 31st. Which is the day before my birthday. Which i find awesome. Why? Because what better birthday present can i ask for than to be done with Basic Training. I can't wait! 

I'm starting to get a little antsy, i'm ready to go already and get this new adventure of mine started. I am thrilled. Things are going so well lately that its kinda throwing me for a loop, something has to go of course. You know when things are going so well, it makes you kinda fishy about it? 

I only have to work 3 more shifts! I am super duper thrilled. I will probably run out of there like a high school graduate!Maybe not that far, but close to it. I have all of this week off, and then work March 4th, 5th and 8th. I can't wait. 

It's all coming at me pretty quickly. Like, i knew this was coming, but it almost felt like a dream. Now it's all really hitting me. This IS happening!! 

I was supposed to go to Texas yesterday to see my Grandma before i left. But certain circumstances, AKA Mother Nature made it so i couldn't go. That made me super dissapointed. I really wanted to see her before i left. I absolutely LOVE my grandma. She is such an amazing person in and out. When i was a kid i would go to Texas to spend with my family every summer. And i would spend a lot of time with her. We would get into a lot of trouble. ha! We had a lot of good times. I love her dearly. 

Well that is it for now. Love you all,
Allegra


"Let me tell you something you already know. The world aint all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place, and i don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanately. If you let it. You, me or nobody is gonna hit you as hard as life. But it aint about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now, if you know what your worth, then go out and get what your worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you aint where you wanna be because of him or her, or anybody. Cowards do that, and that aint you. You're better than that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment