Thursday, February 7, 2013

39 days!

Hello All,

We have officially hit the 30's! i am thrilled! and my ankle today is feeling better than it has since this all happened last week! so that really made me happy when i woke up this morning! I can't tell you how excited i am about this new adventure i embarking on. 

I only work 2 more shifts before another week off work. So that very much makes me pretty happy. You know I'm very much trying to get myself not to mentally check out. But its starting to get hard not to. only 9 more shifts until i am done at work. So i am very happy about that. 

And thank you all for all of your support. It means a hell of a lot to me. And it makes everything so much easier for me. Because this is truly a BIG change for me. and it is kind of scary. This is my first time i will be leaving home. I've never been away from my Dad for more than a few weeks. So this will be a big change. And the fact that i have met some people that i will be doing my training with over the next several months really makes it a hell of a lot less scary. Because not knowing a single soul makes it kind of scary. 

And i believe i have my wish list all made up. Fort Lewis (Washington), Fort Bragg (North Carolina), and possibly Fort Carson (Colorado) or Fort Stewart (Georgia). I've been hearing really good things about Fort Carson. I also would love to be overseas. Like, Germany or Korea. But hey. We shall see. My wish list is not even guaranteed i will get those duty stations. Where the Army needs you is where you will go. 

Some other good news is that i got a new laptop with my Tax Refund and some money i had been saving up for one with. SO HAPPY! my other one was about ready to crash on me. I just need to get a bag for my new Laptop now. 

Thank you all for being such an awesome support system. I love you all. 

-Allegra


There comes a day when you realize turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment