Monday, February 11, 2013

35 days.

hello all.

Oh goodness. Where to begin. 

The last few days. Have been the best days of my life. Thats all i will say. Read what you want into it. Think what you want. I am the happiest than i have ever been in a very long time. 

Time is ticking. it's going by way faster than i ever thought that it would be. It's a little overwhelming. I am still overtaken by excitement! i cannot wait for this new adventure of mine. Although i will miss quite a few people in Arizona. But i'll be back. I promise. This is home. And all of the people i have met, and gotten the opportunity to create all of these friendships with are so much more than just friends. In a way all of you are family. I love you all in one way or another. So thank you all for your friendship. It really has had a profound affect on my life one way or another. 

And on another side note, i really need to get an Adress book. I want just about everyones adresses, so that i can write you all while i am away in another world. 

I will never forget how you smelled that day, like your mom did your laundry and like you wanted me to want you and breathe you in until i got lightheaded and had to sit down and i will never forget the way you looked at me like you could sort through all the clutter in my head and i will never ever forget how your voice sounded soft and sudden and illuminated just like your eyes when you said i was different and that was the exact moment when i let myself feel you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment