Sunday, February 10, 2013

36 Days

I know over the last couple days i haven't been very consistent with my blogs. I'm sorry friends! Life has been rather hectic. 

On Thursday i reconnected with a very dear friend of mine. Felt so good to reconnect with them. We were really close for a long time, And just got in a big fight a couple years ago. And we hadn't talked since. But I decided to reach out, and I'm very glad i did. it was the best decision I've made in a while. So, it has been really nice to reconnect. And it feels like we never stopped talking. its fantastic. 

There is so much i want to say, i just don't know how to write it on paper. or i guess the computer. 

You know, I'm so happy about where my life is headed. I haven't been this happy about my future in a long time. I absolutely cannot wait. I mean when all is said and done and my army career is over, Arizona will always be my home. This is where my home is. My friends are here, the mountains are here, and the people that have changed my life in one way or another are here. Not to say that my friends and family at other places around the world haven't changed my life, because they have. But Arizona is home for me. This is where i belong. 

So, i will say this over and over again. But thank you all for being so supportive in my decision to join the Army. it means a lot to me. You all have a special place in my heart. So, Thank you. I love you all. 

I was thinking that i was going to be able to get back to working out tomorrow. but I'm not sure if that's going to be happening. my ankle is better. But i just want to be sure..So please pray for me and my ankle. and if you don't pray send positive thought and energy its way. :)



Love is patient, Love is kind, Love does not envy, does not boast, is not proud, does not dishonor others, it is not self seeking, it is not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil, rejoices with the truth, always protects,always trusts,always hopes, always preserves. 
1 Corinthians 13:4-7




No comments:

Post a Comment